"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -Chinese proverb

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BLOG HIJACKED!!!!

This is Erik, Sarahs husband and partner along this journey.  Sarah's taking a well deserved bath right now so i figured I would take this opportunity to hijack her blog and give a different perspective...

A coach told me once that you should always give credit where credit is due.  Well all of the credit for this amazing blessing that is sleeping right now next to our bed and for the two others sleeping just steps away all goes to Sarah.  Without Sarah's heart for wanting to start this process or smarts to navigate us through all of the required paper work, none of this would be possible.  She has been amazing these past 12 months juggling the demands of this adoption allong with her demanding day job and deserves all of the credit that she gets. 

This trip has been a challenge in its self  for us all with just the logistics and time change and grumpy kids and new environment.  That in itself is enough to make me want to rock myself in the corner, but she has to deal with all of that feeling miserable with her cough and rib injusry to boot.  An amazing woman.

She is one amazing woman and I thank God every day that he brought her into my life to share all of these precious moments with me.  I definatelly do not deserve such a graceful gift but will take advantage of it for ever!

I LOVE YOU BABE

Erik

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment! Liana is so lucky to have such loving parents

    ReplyDelete