"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -Chinese proverb

Monday, March 19, 2012

Correction

Yesterday, I said that we were too late for March's shared list but I guess we're not!  Before you can be considered to be matched from the shared list, you have to have a login date (LID) from China.  You usually get a login date pretty quickly after your dossier is sent to China but I guess it can take up to 3 weeks before Holt gets that information so I thought we were out for this month because the shared list is coming out this week buuuut Erik emailed someone at Holt to ask on Friday and they got back to him today saying that they were able to get an immediate LID for us!!!  So we're praying that our daughter is on the shared list this month and that we're matched with her ASAP!  I'm going to be more attached to my phone than usual this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment